I sent out a survey to my readers a few months ago asking what people wanted to see more of, and there was a huge vote for more free video content.
Well, ask and you shall receive!
Introducing (drum roll please…), the first episode of The Intentional Life video series.
In today’s episode, I talk to Ken Page, best-selling author of a book (that has massively changed my life for the better) called Deeper Dating: How To Drop The Games Of Seduction And Discover The Power Of Intimacy.
I really can’t overstate the significance of Ken’s book in my life.
I write differently, love differently, and live my entire life differently because of the concepts that were presented to me in Deeper Dating. I will be forever grateful that he wrote this book and that I happened to stumble upon it.
In this interview Ken and I deep dive into a bunch of topics, including (but not limited to) intimacy, sexuality, the difference between dating in your 20’s vs. dating in your 30’s/40’s/50’s, and much, much more.
I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I enjoyed making it. It’s easily one of my top five favourite video calls I’ve ever had in my life. And I can’t recommend Ken’s amazing book highly enough. It truly transformed my life and is largely responsible for the deeply fulfilling relationship that I am in now.
During our discussion you will discover:
– What your ‘core gifts’ are, and why they matter in your search for true intimacy
– How to discover and fully embrace your core gifts
– What most people get wrong in their search for finding ‘the one’
– Why the thing that you think is your worst trait might actually be the secret key that will help you attract your highly aligned dream partner
– How you can inform your attractions and start to be attracted to people who are actually good for you (as opposed to continually being attracted to relationships that you know will never go anywhere)
– The dead-simple scientifically validated strategy you can use to consciously cultivate love in your relationship
– What the ‘Wave of distancing’ is and why you need to know what it is to make sure that it doesn’t overthrow your perfectly good intimate relationship
– Exactly how Ken came to discover the concept of core gifts and gift theory
Resources mentioned in this interview:
– Ken’s book, Deeper Dating
– 36 questions to help grow love
Related articles that you might like: